Brass Burly Splined Tubes
Availability: In Stock
No axle is complete without our Burly splined tube set. Our Burly tubes have several benefits that you just simply can't be without.
The plastic housings are not known to be the strongest on the market, add a good steering servo and a little bit of time, you'll quickly find yourself snapping housings left and right. No longer will this be an issue, no mods needed our tubes. These versions are made from Brass for weight coming in at 81 grams. Each tube snaps in between the case halves making them the strongest and only no mod needed tube on the market.
Our tubes extend your stock axle to accommodate stock XR10 Axial Universals which are known for up to 70* of steering when modded. Splined for easy C-hub clocking our tubes are meant for Vanquish splined C Hubs. (Other brands can be used, but fitment may vary). We pre-drill for standar C-Hubs clocking, additional holes can be drilled and tapped as needed.
Each tube features alignment holes allowing you to lock in your tubes for a perfect fit ensuring your alignment is spot on. A locking collar slides over the burly tube with a tight fit on your axle housing. Two button head screws hold this piece in place.
It is recommended to drill and tap 1 hole into the inside of the housing locking your tube tightly against the center. Install instructions can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSaT4C9KgOE
Important Installation and product notes
- These tubes are meant for XR10 Universals or CVD's.
- This will make your overall width equal to an XR10 which is 10.20"
- If wanting equal track width, a set of burly tubes in back is required along with wraith lockouts and XR10 rear long shafts
- If you are using these for a sporty with a flat faced wheel, you can easily flip the wheel for equal track width
- We offer a "cut" burly tube. This allows the user to retain stock width. Modifying the stock housing is required!! This option does not include a collar.